Monday, September 27, 2010

Like a Virgo!


Do not read:

Whoa! I may not always stand out from the crowd in the neatness department or whatever coz of my clumsiness, however, you can be sure that I still know where to instantly find whatever I need, despite from being hidden in a pile somewhere. Hehehe… But that’s true!

But I stand-out in commitment for excellence in everything I do. I am person who once committed to a given task, will complete it to the very best of my ability to last.

I am pretty aware of body and health, and will take a dim view of comments related to the physical of which am are already painfully aware. Like: Nagvivitamins naman ako, mahirap akong tumaba…Asar!

If my life becomes too complicated or it will come to the point that is already fragile, my ego will decrease and then I may become depressed to the point of immobilization at home, but will probably still function perfectly in the workplace. Kinakaya pa rin. Go, Fight, Win!

When it comes to a relationship, am very diligent, hard worker who once imbedded in the friendship or deeper will go the extra mile when needed. Hays…kahit konti lang pera ko kinakasya...

I commit mistakes… even if I know that is wrong somehow ginagawa ko pa rin…Am just a human and to err is a human, right?!

This is me…

No comments:

Post a Comment